This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BPPatties #CollectiveBias
I’m a guy who, frankly, loves a good burger. My dad would always bring home a sack of burgers for him and I to eat together, late at night, after he’d been away on business. My burger fandom has only grown from there. Burgers are also big business here is the U.S. and everyone knows it’s not a cookout until the burgers are sizzling on the grill. When I want a quick burger, Ball Park® Flame Grilled Patties are becoming my go to.
Sometimes ,when I want to get a little “fancy”, I add some different toppings to my Ball Park® Patties and today I will share one of these different and fun ideas: Surf & Turf Chipotle Burgers With Cilantro Lime Sauce.
- 4 Tyson Ball Park Patties
- Chipotle shrimp
- Skinny cilantro mayo
- 1 hass avocado sliced
- 1 ripe tomato sliced
- 4 hamburger buns
- CHIPOTLE SHRIMP
- 1 tablespoon of butter1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce from the chipotle peppers
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 tablespoon of lime jiuce
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pound of medium uncooked shrimp, peeled and devined
- SKINNY CILANTRO MAYO
- 1 cup yogurt
- ⅓ cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the brown sugar, chipotle, adobo sauce, water, lime juice, oil and salt.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Cool mixture and transfer to a plastic bag.
- Add shrimp to the marinade and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Put the cilantro and garlic in food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Add yogurt, lime peel and salt and pulse again until well combined.
- In a large skillet melt the butter.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the marinade and the shrimp.
- Cook shrimp for 5 minutes or until opaque. Keep warm.
- Prepare the Tyson Ball Park Patties according to instructions and season with salt and pepper.
- Toast the hamburger buns.
- Place a lettuce leave on the bottom bun, follow with a hamburger patty, top with 4 or 5 chipotle shrimp, drizzle with the cilantro mayo and top off with a couple of slices of avocado.
I’m not just a burger guy, but a busy burger guy. Ball Park®Flame Grilled Patties are a quick, microwaveable, solution when I want a burger but don’t want to spend an hour making patties, warming up the grill and then having to clean it all up. Most importantly, they taste like I went through the entire burger process, but really I spent a couple minutes in my kitchen, checking emails on my phone, waiting for the microwave to beep. Add a bun and my favorite toppings and it’s done.
Ball Park®Flame Grilled Patties, are now available in 7 different varieties frozen food section of Publix, including new Hickory Smoked Bacon & White Cheddar Chicken Patties. The kids and I love eating them, and I really love how little time it takes to get a flame-cooked tasting burger. We can all, easily, have our favorite Ball Park® patty variety in just a minute. No one, especially me, is missing the grill.
Be sure to enter the Ball Park® Flame Grilled Patties Hall of Flame Sweepstakes HERE; you could win over $1,000 in prizes! It only takes a minute to enter, just about as long as it takes to cook up a BallPark® Flame Grilled Patty. What is your favorite burger recipe?