This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CleaningUntangled #CollectiveBias
I’ll just come out and say it: in our home I get the dirty job of vacuuming and cleaning the floors and with a dog and two kids it’s a dirty job indeed. My biggest headache is dealing with hair, our dog Sally is our fur baby and she sheds all year round but now that the weather is getting warmer the amount of hair she sheds is just mind blowing. When Summer comes along I have to vacuum at least a couple of times a week not just the carpets but also the floors because brooms and mops just push the hair from one spot to another. It doesn’t matter if I just vacuumed if someone happens to turn on any of the ceiling fans the fur balls roll out from under the couch and from behind the entertainment center and travel around the house like run away tumbleweeds. And although Sally is the worst offender when it comes to shedding she is certainly not the only one, if you have girls with long hair at home you know what I am talking about!
I don’t mind vacuuming so much but removing all the hair tangled in the vacuum brush is far down on my list of favorite chores just a step above removing grout from bathroom tile or cleaning behind the stove and refrigerator! So when I received the Eureka Brushroll Clean™ with SuctionSeal® vacuum I was so excited you would have thought I was getting a flat screen TV and I could not wait to try it out.
I have been wanting to change my vacuum for a while as our old vacuum just doesn’t cut it. So let me break down the awesomeness of the Eureka Brushroll Clean™ with SuctionSeal® so you can see why I think this is the best vacuum ever:
- The self cleaning brush roll cuts the hair tangled in the brush with the touch of a button, no need to bring out the scissors. The best part is that the hair is sucked right into the dust cup of the vacuum so you don’t have to deal with it at all!
- This machine has great suction thanks to it’s SuctionSeal® technology which maximize suction power on any surface from carpets to floors making sure the vacuum sucks up all of that hair, dirt, dust, etc.
- Engineered to minimize the bends and allowing more air to pass the design of the Eureka Brushroll Clean™ with SuctionSeal® improves it’s suction power.
- Allergen filter that reduces allergens and dust.
- A 27foot long cord that lets you vacuum a large area without having to disconnect the vacuum and move and the cord automatically rewinds making storage easy.
If my 20 year old self could see how excited I am to test drive this new vacuum he would be rolling on the floor laughing, but seriously this vacuum is awesome and it looks cool too; even my kids are fighting over who gets to use it first. So taking advantage of this I decided to add a couple of house hold chores to their chore charts using the Eureka Brushroll Clean™ with SuctionSeal® vacuum and new chore charts as motivators and to my surprise not only did they not complain but where actually excited to get more responsibilities: Score! You can can download the superhero printable chore chart HERE.
I know you are all probably green with envy right now, you know you want this vacuum you know you can not live without it! You can get the Eureka Brushroll Clean™ with SuctionSeal® at Walmart stores nationwide or on Walmart online and I also have great news for you: right you can enter the Eureka® sweepstakes for a chance to win a vacuum or home makeover. So what are you waiting for?
Be sure to check out more about the Eureka Brushroll Clean™ with SuctionSeal® at HERE. How would this technology benefit your family?