This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SienteGlade #CollectiveBias
This delicious and easy flan berry popsicle recipe brings the delicious flan texture into a cool summer treat that is perfect for enjoying during the warm weather.
Summer is in the air and that means it’s time to brighten up the house to welcome in the sunshine and fresh air!
When the nicer weather comes along we like to open up our windows, chase dust bunnies and make our house ready for family get together. Summer always brings with it brightness, energy and boldness and to celebrate the coming of the nicer weather we like to fill the house with the bright scent of Glade® Radiant Berries™ candles with a blend of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and yumberries scents which not only make the house smell great but adds a bolt of energy too!
Inspired on the delicious, bright and bold berry scent I whipped up some Berry Flan Popsicles to treat my family. You can grab my Berry Flan Popsicles recipe below to reward yourself and your family with a healthy sweet treat and celebrate how the great summer weather makes you want to go outside and fills you with positive energy.
- • 1 can 14 ounces of fat free condensed milk
- • 1 can 12 ounces of fat free evaporated milk
- • 11⁄2^ cups of strawberries diced
- • 2 cups of frozen raspberries and blueberries
- • 2 cups of boiling water
- • 1 packet 6 ounces of strawberry gelatin
- In a blender combine the strawberries, evaporated milk and the condensed milk and puree until smooth.
- Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water and remove from heat.
- Combine the strawberry mix and gelatin and mix well.
- Place the mix in the freezer for 15 minutes, this will make the mix thick and will prevent the popsicle sticks from sinking into the mix when you place them on the molds.
- Add the frozen berries and place into popsicle molds.
- Put the lid on the molds and insert the sticks.
- Place in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- To unmold place molds water warm water (not hot) for 20-30 seconds and the popsicles will slide right off.
Be sure to head to Target and grab the Glade® Radiant Berries™ candles and PlugIns® Scented Oil to bring a that bright feeling of energy into your home. Be sure to like the Glade® brand on Facebook and follow @Glade on Twitter to stay up to date with their new promotions and offers.