This is part of a sponsored collaboration with ViveMejor and DIME Media. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
These easy to make chipotle chicken enchilada cups make the perfect appetizer for a get-together they are also great for giving your weeknight dinner a fun twist.
For this recipe I got some inspiration from the delicious chipotle enchilada recipe I found on the ViveMejor.com website and I decided to give it a little twist. This version of enchiladas is filled with flavor and gooey Monterrey cheese and you don’t even need a knife and fort to enjoy it.
The best part is that these are so easy to make and fun to eat that they are sure to become a new favorite recipe. The crispy tortilla cups nestle a flavorful and mouthwatering mixture of chicken, cheese, black beans and cilantro deliciously seasoned with enchilada sauce, chipotle, Knorr chicken bouillon, and fresh cilantro.
Easy Chipotle Chicken Enchilada Cups Recipe
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- ½ cup of black beans
- 12 flour tortillas
- queso fresco
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine sauce, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, water, chipotle peppers, cilantro, 2/3 cup of cheese, black beans and chicken in medium bowl and set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in in the microwave.
- Tuck each of the tortillas into a muffin cups of a standard-sized muffin pan. Brush the melted spread on the tortillas.
- Spoon the filling into each cup. Top with some additional cheese.
- Return the enchilada cups to the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the filling is warmed through.
- Remove from the oven, and top with fresh cilantro.
These came out great and were a big hit with everyone. I’m thinking they would make the perfect game day homegating food and they also work well for parties and get-togethers with the familia.
For a family-friendly version that the kids will devour separate the chicken mixture into two bowls and add the chipotle to one of them only.
I always turn to the ViveMejor.com website when I’m looking for a delicious and easy to make recipe. If you’re looking for deliciously simple ideas, nutritious recipes, and sustainably sourced options be sure to check out ViveMejor.com! Add your personal touch to any Vive Mejor recipe and share with the #MiCocinaViveMejor hashtag!