This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TailgateWithATwist #SeasonalSolutions #CollectiveBias
These vegan smoky chipotle black bean burgers with avocado are not just amazing but also easy to make and perfect for grilling and enjoying with friends while you watch your favorite football team play!
Football season is here and that means tailgating and homegating get-togethers with family and friends grilling hamburgers and other BBQ favorites. We’re always looking for more ways to introduce vegetables into our diet and we are trying to reduce the amount of beef we eat. Hamburgers are one of my favorite foods and until now I had not found a meatless hamburger that I loved; that was until I tried MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger! I’m not kidding when I tell you I could eat this every day.
And right now you can earn $3 back when you buy 3 MorningStar Farms® products, it’s the perfect excuse to try them if you haven’t already. Get the offer HERE.
So it turns out that veggie meals and meatless recipes can be part of your life in exciting times such as get-togethers around football season, while still preserving the spirit of grilling out! Mind blown! This veggie burger is a real flame changer and it’s no wonder that the MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger is America’s #1 Veggie Burger!
Not only do these black beans patties have a great taste and the perfect hamburger texture but keeps it’s shape and can be grilled straight from the freezer, you don’t even have to thaw it. Don’t take my word for it you’ll have to grill it to believe it.
Chipotle Black Bean Burgers With Avocado Recipe
- MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burger patties
- Hamburger buns
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon chipotle adobo sauce
- 1 tomato sliced
- romain lettuce
- 1 Hass avocado
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- vegan cheddar style cheese (if desired)
- Light up the grill and wait until it reaches medium heat. Place the patties on the grill and cook for about 3 minutes on each side. Mix the chipotle and mayo together until well combined.
- Mix the chipotle and mayo together until well combined.
- Add some cheese or vegan cheddar style cheese about a minute before removing from the grill.
- Mash the avocado and add the lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- To assemble the veggie burgers spread a tablespoon of chipotle mayo on the toasted burger bun.
- Place lettuce and add the MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burger patty.
- Add the mashed avocado. Top with a slice of tomato.
These chipotle black bean burgers with avocado came out amazing and my friends and kids devoured them and didn’t even realize these were black bean burgers and completely meatless. If you’re vegan you can use vegan mayo and vegan cheddar style cheese, if you’re not and you’re only trying to cut down on eating meat go ahead and use regular mayo and cheese for this recipe.
I’m always trying to eat healthier and better and I love that I can get my protein and a delicious grilled hamburger without having to eat any beef. We got the MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger Value Pack, ideal for the whole family or for a homegating get together, at Walmart.
We also got MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties® and Morningstar Farms® Chik Patties®, both are also perfect for grilling and homegating!
My son who eats very few things and never eats his veggies loved the Morningstar Farms® Chik Patties® and he had no idea that he was actually eating veggie patties! I really like the MorningStar Farms® products provide me and my family with meals that are quick, easy, and still help me (and my family) on our healthier lifestyle journey.