- www.OnLineSpanish.com offers lots of activities for children including games, printables, dialogues and music.
- Study Spanish has a lot of information about grammar rules in Spanish.
- Hello world: games and activities.
- Noah Comprende from PBS includes teaches through videos and games.
- Mi mundo en palabras is an interactive elementary school program that consists of 10 units.
- Cuentos Interactivos. Interactive sotires for intermediate, advanced, immersion or bilingual students. The website is in Spanish.
- Best Educational Android Apps for Kids in Spanish
- Bilingual Book Apps for iPhone and iPad a list from SpanglishBaby.
- Apps for Learning Spanish for iPhone and iPad from best apps for kids.
↑ Return to Bilingual Resources
Websites and Apps for Bilingual Kids
Permanent link to this article: http://growingupbilingual.com/resources/websites-and-apps-for-bilingual-kids/