This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Being Latino and Oscar Mayer. However, all opinions expressed are my own. It’s hard to believe that summer is almost over and soon the kids will be back so school. With the return to clases comes the search for new, interesting and nutritious options to put in your children’s lunch box. My little guy is beyond picky, he will not eat anything from the cafeteria and introducing him to new foods can be difficult. That is why this year I am already testing out some new recipes for his luck box. Today I made some tomato, spinach, turkey and queso fresco mini quiches. To make these quiches I used Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh turkey breast deli meat.
These crustless mini quiches are super easy to make and pack lots of nutrients and are also easy to eat with your hands so no need to include silverware in the lunch box. This recipe will make 48 mini quiches so you might also want to have them for dinner, because that is a lot of tiny quiches!
Spinac, Tomato, Turkey and Queso Fresco Mini Quiches
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh turkey breast shredded
- 1 cup of fresh shredded spinach
- 10 grape tomatoes cut into slices
- Fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray nonstick spray on a mini cupcake tin.
- Mix the eggs with the milk and yogurt.
- Add the the cheddar cheese, the queso fresco, the spinach and the turkey breast deli meat and combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour egg mixture into muffin tins and place a slice of grape tomato on the top.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until edges start to turn golden.
- Remove tin from oven, sprinkle with fresh thyme..
- Let cool slightly, then run a knife around each quiche.
- Put a clean baking sheet on top of muffin pan and invert to unmold quiches.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Fresh-tasting and flavorful, Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Turkey Breast is a great choice and it packs lots of flavor and protein into these tasty mini quiches. For my little one’s lunch box I combined the quiches filled with veggies with fruit and some crackers for a fun and exciting lunch option that will surely get eaten!
Serve your kids a lunch that even Lola would rave about with Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh. Find the ones perfect for your family on the Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Website HERE.