This post is sponsored by Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
These raspberry lemonade and yellow kiwifruit popsicles are not only delicious and refreshing, their tropical flavor is everything I love about summer.
Temperatures are already in the 90’s here in Florida and summer is in full swing. I’m dreaming about exotic tropical destinations and looking forward to trying new things. I was so excited to discover Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit yellow kiwis. They’re so much sweeter than green kiwifruit and they taste amazing. They have a delicious tropical flavor, it’s like a strawberry and a mango had a love child. How had I not tried this before?! I have been missing out but now I’m planning to make up for it. From eating them with a spoon to adding them to salads, smoothie bowls and of course popsicles, I’ve got lots of yellow kiwifruit recipe ideas!
Make your summer more exciting and enter the Wander & Win Challenge!
Get motivated to change up your routine and try something new, whether it’s starting your day with a delicious new breakfast recipe or trying a new food. And while you’re at it, be sure to sign up for a chance to win $15,000 in prizes with Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit’s Wander & Win challenge!
I’m excited to participate every week with their different challenges and I have a few fun things planned from trying a new ingredient in my breakfast smoothies every morning for a week to inviting my friends to a potluck backyard party and asking them all to bring a tropical inspired dish. I’m going to make my delicious raspberry lemonade and yellow kiwifruit popsicles. I can’t wait to share the delicious sweet flavor of yellow kiwifruit with all of my friends.
I’m changing up my workout routine and heading outdoors instead of working out at the gym. I’m giving stand up paddle boarding a try and I love that not only am I learning something new but I’m also enjoying more time outside connecting with nature.
I’m also trying to wake up earlier every day so that I can watch the sunrise. There’s just something about seeing the sunrise and that motivates me and energizes me. It’s a great way to start the day! I love that the Wander & Win challenge is inspiring me to change up my routine and be more adventurous with things I do every day.
Raspberry lemonade and yellow kiwi popsicle recipe
- Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit
- Fresh raspberries
- Lemonade (store bought or homemade)
- Raspberry lemonade (store bought or homemade)
1. Slice the kiwifruit.
2. Pour lemonade on half of the popsicle molds and raspberry lemonade into the other half of the molds.
3. Add a couple of raspberries and slices of Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit.
4. Put the lid on and place in the freezer for 1-2 hours or until the popsicles thicken enough so that when you insert the sticks the sticks don’t sink into your popsicles.
5. Place the sticks into the slots of your popsicle mold leaving at least a couple of inches of the stick outside of the mold.
6. Freeze for at least 6 hours.
11. To unmold, place molds in warm water (not hot) for 20-30 seconds. Remove the lid carefully and pull the popsicles holding them from the popsicles stick. The popsicles will slide right off.
Everyone loved raspberry lemonade and yellow kiwi popsicles and they were blown away by the delicious sweet flavor of Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit. I love that these make an easy and refreshing snack that is also very nutritious.
Did you know that Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit is loaded with nutrients? Serving to serving, Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit has 3x the vitamin C of an orange and as much potassium as a medium banana! And yellow kiwifruit is also a great source of Folate.