These delicious pizzas combine the taste of the melted, gooey brie cheese with a sweet and savory chutney that is perfect for serving during the holiday season.
Brie, Honey and Raspberry Chutney Flatbread Pizza Recipe
- 1 cup of spicy raspberry chutney, recipe below
- 4 flatbreads
- 2 – 3 oz. brie cheeses, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- fresh thyme
- good quality honey with honeycomb, for drizzling. I used Don Victor® Orange Blossom Comb Honey.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place flatbreads on a baking sheet.
- Put slices of brie cheese on the flatbread and add a few spoonfuls of the spicy raspberry and cranberry chutney.
- Add some fresh raspberries.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle with honey and add pieces of honeycomb.
- Sprinkle with fresh thyme.
- Serve warm.
Sweet raspberries, tart cranberries and chipotle chiles come together to create a chutney that tastes fantastic over brie, to top off chicken or to accompany holiday turkey or ham.
Spicy Raspberry and Cranberry Chutney Recipe
- 1 medium red onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 chipotle chili pepper in adobo sauce, diced. I used La Morena chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 2 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- small spring fresh rosemary, stripped and finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- In a frying pan heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook for about 20 minutes on medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until they are deep golden brown.
- Add the raspberries, cranberries, honey, chipotle, vinegar, and orange juice and cook for another 15 minutes until the raspberries and cranberries are broken down and orange juice has been reduced.
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
These pizzas not only taste amazing and look great but they can be made in just minutes. You can replace the chutney with some ready-made cranberry sauce and just add a little chipotle and balsamic vinegar to give it that special taste.