I love avocado and this is such an easy dip to make. To make it more festive I served it in a hollowed out mini-pumpkin with blue corn chips.
Halloween: Last Minute Avocado Chipotle Dip
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 Hass avocados or one package of Wholly Guacamole
- 1 package cream cheese I used whipped cream cheese to give it a lighter texture
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- ¼ cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons of chipotle chiles in adobo
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all of the ingredients in a food processor y listo! This will make a mild dip if you want to give it more of a kick add another tablespoon or two of chipotle chiles.
Latest posts by Paula Bendfeldt-Diaz (see all)
- The Best Guatemalan Tamales Negros Recipe - November 13, 2023
- Buddha Beach in Sedona: A Hidden Gem Sedona Vortex - November 10, 2023
- Easy Recipes Using Marigolds (Cempasuchil) For the Day of the Dead - October 25, 2023