I recently made these Spa themed gift baskets for a Spa Party. They are easy to make and I only spent $7 on each! Since these where such a success I will be making more as gifts this Christmas. You can see the Spa party HERE.
What you need
• Bath scrunchies 2 for $1 at the Dollar Tree
• Fuzzy socks $1 at the Dollar Tree
• Aloe Glycerin soap $1 at the Dollar Tree
• Plastic bottles for bath oil 3 for $1 at the Dollar Tree (these are sold as travel sized containers)
• Glass bottles for Bath salts 30 for $19.99 at Michaels (I used a 40% discount coupon so they where only about $13 with tax and these will have so many uses!
• Soap roses 6 for $1 at the Dollar Tree
• Box or basket (this would also look gorgeous in a tin pail) $1 at the Dollar Tree or Target
• Ribbon $1 at craft stores or Walmart
• DIY Bath Oil, get the recipe HERE.
• DIY Bath Salts, get the recipe HERE.
• DIY Body Scrub, get the recipe HERE.
• Labels make them yourself with leftover scrapbooking supplies or download my free printable spa themed labels HERE.
Make the Bath Oil and Bath Salts put them in the nice bottles, add pretty labels, decorate with ribbon and arrange in the basket. You can do this in many different colors, just make sure everything is in the same color scheme so that it looks nice.