I was really excited to find these cute skull Papier-mâché at Michaels. To make these cute boxes you will need:
– Papier-mâché skull boxes
– White spray paint
– Black marker, I used a black oil paint Sharpie
– Markers or pait in fun colors
Start by painting the boxes white. Then make a design with the black marker.
My kids really had a blast making these little boxes and they look so cute.
They loved them so much that they painted both the front and the back on them.
You can make so many different designs and paint these in so many different ways.
- The Best Guatemalan Tamales Negros Recipe - November 13, 2023
- Buddha Beach in Sedona: A Hidden Gem Sedona Vortex - November 10, 2023
- Easy Recipes Using Marigolds (Cempasuchil) For the Day of the Dead - October 25, 2023