This delicious vodka and berries cocktail is the perfect drink for entertaining or for date night. I love how easy this is to prepare and the taste is just heavenly. This cocktail is not too sweet so it’s something that will appeal to both men and women making it the perfect date night or Valentine’s cocktail.
The Ciroc Red Berry Vodka which is infused with raspberries and strawberries really gives this berry vodka cocktail a unique and delicious taste.
Ciroc Red Fruit Cocktail Recipe
- 50 ml Ciroc Red Fruit vodka
- 10 ml Luxardo Maraschino
- 25 ml Lemon juice
- 20 ml Pineapple syrup (William Fox)
- 1 free range egg white
- 3 sweet blackberries
- Muddle the blackberries then shake hard with ice.
- Strain back in the tin and shake hard with no ice for a few seconds.
- Finally fine strain into a chilled cup.
- Garnish with dried berries and pineapple.
You can purchase the Circo Red Berry infused vodka a Threshers and get ready for a romantic evening with this beautiful and delicious berries and vodka red cocktail.
Latest posts by Paula Bendfeldt-Diaz (see all)
- Frijoles Blancos Con Espinazo Recipe from Guatemala (White Beans with Pork) - December 1, 2023
- Piloyada Antigueña: A Guatemalan Pork and Bean Recipe - December 1, 2023
- Ultimate Chocolate Peppermint Christmas Cookies: The Best Dark and White Chocolate Cookies - November 30, 2023