This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TillamookSummer #
This delicious strawberry cream cheese and fruit cookie pizza is the perfect summer dessert to enjoy on your next backyard BBQ or picnic. This fruit pizza is so easy to make and it’s my go-to for summer potluck get-togethers.
Made with fresh fruit, a soft sugar cookie crust and Tillamook Seriously Strawberry Farmstyle Cream Cheese Spread, this fruit pizza is not just delicious but also beautiful.
This fruit pizza is my go to summer dessert and it’s always a hit with everyone. This summer dessert recipe is so versatile and works with whatever fruit you have at home. To change it up a bit you can also make individual cookie mini fruit pizzas or use a chocolate cookie crust instead of the sugar cookie dough.
This time I used blackberries, raspberries, kiwi and mango to make my fruit pizza. But you also use pineapple, strawberries, bananas or any other fresh fruit or even all of them together. You can also get creative with the design or keep it simple like I did.
I love that the Tillamook Seriously Strawberry Farmstyle Cream Cheese Spread packs a serious strawberry flavor. There is no need to add anything to it which makes this recipe come together so quickly!
In our home, we often make a variety of recipes with Tillamook products because I know their products are tasty and made with awesome ingredients. I’ll be stocking up on a few of our Tillamook faves for summer entertaining! Click this link to add the products directly to your shopping cart.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Fruit Pizza Recipe
- 1 roll of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup of Tillamook Seriously Strawberry Farmstyle Cream Cheese Spread
- Mango, cut into ½ inch cubes
- kiwi, sliced
- 2 tablespoon low sugar apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease a 12” pizza pan.
- Press the refrigerated cookie dough into the pan to form a thin and even crust, leaving
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Spread on the Tillamook Seriously Strawberry Farmstyle Cream Cheese Spread evenly on the giant cookie.
- Get creative and use the fruit to make your own fruit pizza design shine.
- Mix together the apricot preserves and water and pass the mixture through a sieve to remove lumps.
- Brush the mixture carefully onto the fruit only to give it a shiny glaze.
- Chill your fruit cookie pizza in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
Looking for ways to use your favorite Tillamook items? Here are a few ideas that we use at our home:
- Tillamook Sharp Cheddar Sliced Cheese – Use this to top grilled burgers and make grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Tillamook Oregon Strawberry Ice Cream – This is great for an easy summer treat or a tasty smoothie
- Tillamook Seriously Strawberry Farmstyle Cream Cheese Spread – We love this on the recipe I’m sharing today or simply as a topping on a bagel.
- The Best Guatemalan Tamales Negros Recipe - November 13, 2023
- Buddha Beach in Sedona: A Hidden Gem Sedona Vortex - November 10, 2023
- Easy Recipes Using Marigolds (Cempasuchil) For the Day of the Dead - October 25, 2023