This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and Entenmann’s® Little Bites. All opinions are mine alone. #SeasonOfLittleBites
These super cute owl snacks are so easy to make that they are ready in 5 minutes. They are the perfect fall snack or fall activity to do with kids. To make these adorable fall snacks you only need 5 ingredients and yes they come together in just a few minutes.
While other families watch the leaves turning all shades of yellow and red and enjoy sweater weather, here in Florida it’s up to us to create that fall mood by bringing into our lives everything fall-themed, from pumpkin spice everything and fall crafts to fun autumn snacks. So bring on the pumpkins, the fake fall leaves, the owls and foxes, and all fall-related things! We’re here for it!
This week I wanted to incorporate some delicious and fun fall snacks into our day and that is how these cute owl mini muffins where born! We made them using Entenmann’s Little Bites® Chocolate Chip muffins because we always have some at home. Entenmann’s Little Bites® snacks are one of my kid’s favorite school snacks and now that we’re distance learning at home school snacks can get a bit of a fun upgrade. Owl mini muffins as a school snack, why the heck not?
Click the above image to add Entenmann’s Little Bites® snacks to your Walmart Grocery cart.
I like Entenmann’s Little Bites® snacks because they don’t have any high fructose corn syrup and contain zero (0) grams of trans fat per serving. Entenmann’s Little Bites® muffins are ideal for taking on the go and they are also the perfect portion. They are baked soft & moist using real ingredients like strawberries, blueberries, and bananas and my kids love the taste and the moist texture. And with more than 8 varieties, from the classic Entenmann’s Little Bites® Chocolate Chip muffins, Entenmann’s Little Bites® Fudge Brownies and Entenmann’s Little Bites® Blueberry muffins to flavors like Entenmann’s Little Bites® Pumpkin Muffins and Entenmann’s Little Bites® Party Cake muffins there’s a flavor to fit every snacking occasion.
How to make cute owl snacks
You can change these up a bit depending on what you have on hand. You can also make your chocolate frosting at home instead of using store-bought. For the eyes, we had some candy eyes at home but you can also use brown candy-coated chocolates for the eyes or chocolate chips.
- 8 Entenmann’s Little Bites® Chocolate Chip muffins (two pouches of snacks) or you can also use Entenmann’s Little Bites® Fudge Brownies
- 1/4 cup tablespoons of chocolate frosting or chocolate ganache
- 16 small sugar or vanilla cookies
- 16 brown candy covered chocolates
- 8 orange candy covered chocolates
- 8 pairs of candy eyes
- Start by putting a smooth layer of chocolate frosting on the top of each of the Entenmann’s Little Bites® Chocolate Chip muffins.
- Place two vanilla cookies on each mini muffin, pressing lightly into the frosting so they will remain in place.
- Put a bit of chocolate frosting on the back of the candy eyes and place an eye on top of each vanilla cookie.
- Insert one orange candy-covered chocolate below the cookies to make the beak.
- Place two brown candy-covered chocolates above the cookies as “eyebrows”.
And there you have it! That’s it. So easy!!
I’m not sure what was more fun, making these or eating them. My kids sure loved this as a fall activity and as a great fall snack. I think they have a new fall snack for sure!
You can find Entenmann’s Little Bites® snacks at Walmart. And it’s so convenient to order online and pick up in the store!
- Keto Hot Dog and Egg Tacos - October 4, 2021
- Soccer Snack Board - April 8, 2021
- Cilantro Lime Butter Salmon Sheet Pan Fajitas - February 22, 2021
9 thoughts on “Easy to Make Cute Owl Snacks”
These are the cutest! I will have to make these for my kids. We love these muffins.
I absolutely love those little muffins. They are perfect for a snack or breakfast on the go. These are adorable little owls made with these muffins. My boys would love to make this cute snack.
These are so cute. I need to make these with my boys for a snack
I don’t think I’ve ever tried those Little Bites. But those owls are just too cute. What a fun idea!
my twin nieces are turning 4 soon. they would love to help me make these for an activity. I think we all would like to eat them more.
Kids will love to make these and eat them. But I think they’re so cute, I wouldn’t want to eat them.
Those are so cute! it’s perfect for the Halloween or for the upcoming first birthday celebration of my youngest son.
what a cute little treat for the kiddos! I’ll have to make this for my daughter for sure. thanks for the know-how ; )
These look so cute!