This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FamilyPizzaCombo #CollectiveBias
It’s almost time for the Big Game! Who are you rooting for? As for us, we don’t have a horse in the race, so to speak, but that doesn’t mean we’re not planning on having a Football party. I’ve said it before, we love any reason to have friends and family over for a party and this one is no exception.
Do you love having parties but the preparation takes up so much time that you can’t manage it? We have times like those as well, where our schedule is so hectic we simply get overwhelmed in the preparation. In order to pull off a party with the least amount of effort on our part I have developed a few tips to make party preparation easier and more affordable.
1. Buy on sale – Certain times of the year party supplies go on sale. No need to buy all those paper and plates at the last minute. Create a little stockpile of partyware for events you are hosting throughout the year. If you have a favorite frozen snack or appetizer stock up on those as well, if you see them on sale.
2. Make a party plan list – Most parties have the same needs; decor, food, drinks, invitations and venue. If you have a checklist of items you’ll need in advance of any party then you can easily check off what you already have from a stockpile and what you still need. Plan on clearing up the checklist over a week’s time so you are not bombarded with chores at the last minute!
3. Have a last minute contingency plan – If you are having a last minute get together, have a plan, because these parties can be pricier than the larger ones you pre-prepared for! Sam’s Club has a perfect party package for game day or anytime you need party fare! You can pick up a Sam’s Club Cafe Pizza and Coca-Cola Bundle which is a hot (16in) pizza, cheesy breadsticks,cookies and a 2L of Coca-Cola for just $13.98! This is even a great option for family movie night as well.
We’ll be picking up a few Sam’s Club Cafe Pizza and Coca-Cola Bundles for the Big Game because things have been pretty busy lately. I will, of course be decorating for the event and I came up with these printables for game day. Pick your favorite and print them out to easily add some Super Bowl flair to your party!
What is your perfect Game day Idea!
- Keto Hot Dog and Egg Tacos - October 4, 2021
- Soccer Snack Board - April 8, 2021
- Cilantro Lime Butter Salmon Sheet Pan Fajitas - February 22, 2021
8 thoughts on “Easy Party Ideas For The Big Game!”
Great tips!!! Especially stock piling on sale, one of my favorites to use! The pizza combo is a great idea too–Pizza and football are the best and that all looks so delicious!
Muy rico para celebrar en familia!
Me encanta la Coca-Cola y la pizza buenas ideas para el partido ya quiero que sea domingo =)
Que convenientes consejos y la oferta se,ve buenisima. Gracias!
Están geniales las ideas para disfrutar del partido este fin de semana… Que gane el mejor.
Realmente excellent ideas, muchas gracias por compartirlas, saludos!
No puedo creer que ya llega ael Super Bowl, vuela el año!!! Me fascinaron estas ideas, se ve delicioso y Coca Cola es infaltable en cualquier fiesta! Gracias!
Buenos días! .Me gustaría dar un enorme aprobado por amena información que tenemos aquí en este sitio . Voy a volver muy pronto a divertime con esta web.
arquitecto valencia http://www.arquestil.es/arquitecto-valencia