This post was sponsored by Blue Diamond® as part of an Influencer Activation and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
These gluten-free summer appetizer ideas are perfect for serving at cookouts and poolside parties! All of these delicious snack cracker ideas are easy to put together and gluten-free! And all of these cracker toppings are filled with summer flavors.
Summer is here and we have been so busy with BBQs and potluck backyard parties every weekend. One of my favorite things about summer is getting together with friends and family and sharing with delicious food. Lately, I have been obsessed with Blue Diamond Nut-Thins. These little crackers are not only crunchy but also delicious. They are made with no artificial flavors or colors and with only 130 calories per serving (~17 crackers) they’re a snack you can feel good about! And because they are wheat and gluten free and made with real California Almonds they’re a perfect option for people who can not eat gluten. And right now you can enter for a chance to win $100,000 with the Nut-Thins to Win SweepstakesNut-Thins to Win Sweepstakes!
I always pick up Blue Diamond Nut-Thins at Walmart along with everything else I need to make my summer get together a success. And I love that they have lots of different flavors. The Hint of Sea Salt Nut-Thins crackers are my favorite for making appetizers and the Cheddar Cheese Nut-Thins are perfect for snacking right out of the box and for dipping on some of my favorite summer dips.
Enter for a chance to win $100,000 with the Nut-Thins 2 Win Sweepstakes
Enter for a chance to win $100,000 and other prizes throughout the summer through the Nut-Thins 2 Win Sweepstakes from June 3rd – August 31st
For official rules please visit NutThins2Win.com.
Now for those delicious appetizer recipes! All of these are made with Nut-Thins, are ready in minutes and they are sure to be a hit at your next summer get together.
Mango and prosciutto crackers
- Almond Nut-Thins Hint of Salt
- herbed cream cheese
- 1 mango, diced
- mint leaves for garnish
- Spread the herbed cream cheese on the crackers.
- Top each cracker with one piece of prosciutto and one piece of mango and garnish with the mint leaves.
Mexican corn salad crackers
- Almond Nut-Thins Hint Hint of Salt
- 1/2 a cup of grilled corn, shucked
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- low-fat cream cheese
- Queso fresco
- fresh cilantro
- chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the corn and tomatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the lime juice and toss gently to coat.
- Spread the cream cheese on the crackers and top with the corn and tomato salad.
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro, queso fresco and a dash of chili powder.
Mango, kiwi and strawberry salsa crackers
- Almond Nut-Thins Hint of Salt
- 1/4 cup of mascarpone cheese
- 1 large cup mango, diced
- 3 kiwifruit, diced
- 6 strawberries, diced
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- Whisk together the honey and lime juice.
- In a bowl combine the diced strawberries, kiwi and mango. Add the honey and lime juice dressing and toss gently to coat.
- Spread mascarpone on the crackers and top with the fruit salad.