This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TreatThePups #CollectiveBias
Valentine’s day is the time to show everybody we love how much they mean to us and that includes our beloved pet Sally. This year we are having a proper dog valentines and we are doing something extra special for her, we know that dogs love treats and Sally is no exception specially Milkbone but this year I will create a fun and easy DIY leash and treat holder.
Before I started the DIY leash and treat holder I needed the most important thing: to get some Valentine’s Day treats from Milk-Bone. and Milo’s Kitchen at Walmart.
Materials for DIY leash and treat holder:
White photo frame 5×7 inch
Red wood vinyl tile
White spray paint
Small metal basket
A curved piece of wood (branch)
- Start by removing the glass on the photo frame.
- Cut the wood vinyl tile to the size of the glass.
- Screw the basket and the wooden stick onto the wood vinyl tile, make sure you to use small screws with flat tips so it will not scratch your wall.
- Use spray paint to paint the wooden letters (if you like) .
- Glue your letters onto the vinyl.
- Place vinyl inside the frame
In less than 15 minutes you have your pet’s new leash hanger with a cute treat basket
Sally is a very important part of the family she is there to give her love whenever we are in need so it’s great that we can give some of this love back with by doing something special for her.Remember always to #TreatThePups because they will love you forever.
You can check out more great treats on treatthepups.com or by liking Milk-Bone and Milo’s Kitchen on their Facebook page and following @Milkbone and @MilosKitchen.
Do you included your pet in your holiday traditions? I would love to hear from you!
- Keto Hot Dog and Egg Tacos - October 4, 2021
- Soccer Snack Board - April 8, 2021
- Cilantro Lime Butter Salmon Sheet Pan Fajitas - February 22, 2021
6 thoughts on “Easy DIY Leash and Treat Holder”
Absolutely love this idea!! So so cute for our furry little friends 🙂
This is such a great idea!! I would love to make this for my doggies!
so cute! Love the ideas!
I really like this idea. It is cute and easy.
This is such a great idea! Perfect DIY gift for a friend.
That is a great way to keep treats and leash handy! Great job. Sounds like you are a lucky family to have Sally, but she is also happy to have a family that loves her so much. #client