Sea salt does contains minerals that exfoliate helping improve circulation and flushing out toxins. This body scrub is so easy to make and you might even have the ingredients at home.
• 2 cups of coarse sea salt
• 1 cup of extra virgin Olive oil
• 10 drops of lavender essential oil
• 2 tablespoons dried lavender
Mix the sea salt and the olive oil, add the lavender essential oil and lavender seeds and mix well.
Give yourself a wonderfully invigorating body scrub in the shower or bath. Wash it off with warm water and end with a splash of cold. Pat your skin dry with a towel. This scrub will also make you feel energized
I gave this body scrub as a Christmas gift last year and everyone loved it. The best part is that it cost me almost nothing to make these awesome gifts. I had some nice empty jars lying around and bought some more at the thrift store and then filled them with the body scrub. I used holiday ribbons I had lying around the house so that each one came out looking different, which I love because it made all the gifts more unique. I finished it off with hand made labels made with scrapbooking materials and stamps.
- Frijoles Blancos Con Espinazo Recipe from Guatemala (White Beans with Pork) - December 1, 2023
- Piloyada Antigueña: A Guatemalan Pork and Bean Recipe - December 1, 2023
- Ultimate Chocolate Peppermint Christmas Cookies: The Best Dark and White Chocolate Cookies - November 30, 2023