I have been seeing so many creative and exciting Easter egg decoration ideas. So when I ran into some piñata Easter eggs on Pinterest, I wondered what other Latino-inspired Easter egg creations were out there. I am amazed by some of these ideas and thought I would share them with you. We will be trying some of these for sure.
Easter Egg Piñata Eggs
These super cute and colorful piñata eggs look like so much fun! You can see how to make it at the Corner Blog.
Sugar Skull Eggs
These eggs are just gorgeous, but I don’t think we will be trying to make them anytime soon. You can find complete directions for these from Crafty Chica.
Day of the Dead Calavera Easter Eggs
These Calaveras are all different, and they are sold on Etsy as wedding or party favors HERE.
Mode Podge Easter Eggs
Lucha Libre Inspired Cascarones
Here is another fabulous creation by Cathy Cano Murillo, aka Crafty Chica. I love all of her crafts, and you can get the instructions and materials for these fun little luchadores on her blog Crafty Chica.
Other Easter Ideas You Will Love
- Creative Decorating Ideas For Easter Eggs: Check these unique out-of-the-box creations to decorate your Easter eggs. You can easily make them at home as these give so many possibilities of what you can do with eggs.
- Fun Easter Basket Ideas For Boys: Lots of Easter basket ideas for boys of all ages, and you’re sure to find something your little one will love. From slime and candy to Star Wars and Marvel-themed Easter baskets, there is something for everyone.
- 10 Kid-Friendly Easter Party Ideas: From adorable Easter party favors, fun party activities, and Easter party foods, these kid-friendly Easter party ideas will help you create an incredible Easter party your kids will remember for years.
- Easter-themed DIY Window Clings: If you and your littles can trace, you can create these beautiful Easter (or Spring or any holiday) window clings. Let your creativity run free, and decorate your home with easy, not-so-messy clings!
- Cute Cascarones For Easter: Painting Easter eggs is a fun tradition for kids. In Guatemala, painting eggs is also a tradition a little earlier than Carnaval. They are full of pica-pica or confetti, making your cascarones fight more fun!