This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TreatThePups #CollectiveBias
Valentine’s day is the time to show everybody we love how much they mean to us and that includes our beloved pet Sally. This year we are having a proper dog valentines and we are doing something extra special for her, we know that dogs love treats and Sally is no exception specially Milkbone but this year I will create a fun and easy DIY leash and treat holder.
Materials for DIY leash and treat holder:
White photo frame 5×7 inch
Red wood vinyl tile
White spray paint
Small metal basket
A curved piece of wood (branch)
- Start by removing the glass on the photo frame.
- Cut the wood vinyl tile to the size of the glass.
- Screw the basket and the wooden stick onto the wood vinyl tile, make sure you to use small screws with flat tips so it will not scratch your wall.
- Use spray paint to paint the wooden letters (if you like) .
- Glue your letters onto the vinyl.
- Place vinyl inside the frame
In less than 15 minutes you have your pet’s new leash hanger with a cute treat basket
Sally is a very important part of the family she is there to give her love whenever we are in need so it’s great that we can give some of this love back with by doing something special for her.Remember always to #TreatThePups because they will love you forever.
You can check out more great treats on treatthepups.com or by liking Milk-Bone and Milo’s Kitchen on their Facebook page and following @Milkbone and @MilosKitchen.
Do you included your pet in your holiday traditions? I would love to hear from you!