This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #VIVACleansLikeCloth #
This delicious and easy to make coconut and pineapple popsicle recipe or as we call them at home coconut and pineapple paletas are the perfect summer snack. Creamy and refreshing these popsicles look fabulous and taste amazing and the chocolate drizzle pairs perfectly with the tropical pineapple and coconut flavors.
Popsicles are so easy to make and ideal for BBQs and outdoor get togethers of which we have a lot in this house with friends and family always coming in an out. I really like that this recipe is also vegan as I used the coconut milk instead of milk or cream to make them.
- FOR POPSICLES
- 14 oz canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- FOR CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- Place all the ingredients for the popsicles in your blender, except the pineapple chunks, and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for half an hour.
- Remove from freezer and place a wooden stick into each popsicle mold.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir.
- Continue microwaving and stirring in 15 second intervals until the chocolate is smooth.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Remove popsicles from mold.
- Drizzle chocolate over popsicles with a spoon.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut.
- Put back in the freezer for 20 minutes before serving.
Making these chocolate drizzled coconut and pineapple popsicles was quite easy and I even got the kids to help.