These refreshing spring cocktails are a great way to celebrate the arrival of warmer weather! Springtime is full of so many refreshing flavors. From fresh carrots to fragrant florals, these wonderful flavors combined with your favorite spirits can make some of the most delicious spring cocktails. So if you’re looking for the best drink to sip after a long Spring day, I have you covered. These ten refreshing cocktails packed with Spring flavor are the perfect way to kick back and relax this Spring.
Carrot Moscow Mule | Veggie Desserts
Strawberry Rose Aperol Spritz | My Kitchen Love
Rainbow Cocktail | Tammilee Tips
Sparkling Pink Paloma Cocktail | The Soccer Mom Blog
Rhubarb Mojito | Recipes from a Pantry
Strawberry Ginger Cocktail | Ann’s Entitled Life
Ginger Rum Plum Smash | The Baking Fairy
Blackberry and Lemon Cocktail | Foodal
Elderflower Honey Peach Cocktail | Tikkido
Lemon Cucumber Martini | Beyond Mere Sustenance
Other Great Spring Ideas and Recipes You Will Love
- Fun Picnic Brunch Ideas: Lots of Easter picnic ideas, recipes, and menu ideas to enjoy with the kids. You can do an Easter picnic at the park or even in your own backyard.
- 10 Refreshing Spring Mocktails Perfect for Easter: If you’re looking for new ideas for spring mocktails, look no further! Here is an excellent selection of non-alcoholic drinks, both delicious and beautiful. They pair perfectly with any Easter brunch or spring celebration.
- Passion Fruit, Mango, And Raspberry Mojito Mocktail: This refreshing, non-alcoholic mojito cocktail recipe skips the rum to create a delicious tropical spring drink. This spring drink is perfect for Easter brunch or any spring or summer celebration.
- Easter Chocolate Coconut Surprise Cupcakes: Get ready to bake the cutest, most delicious Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes! They are the perfect Easter treat and Spring dessert to share with your family. Even the kids will love helping you make these “surprise inside” treats.
- Berry Sexy Vanilla Sunrise Mocktail: Spring is the perfect time to indulge and treat yourself to something special. The creamy berry taste with the ginger and honey gives this tropical mocktail the right amount of sweetness and spice.