This apple cranberry monkey bread is an easy holiday dessert that the entire family is sure to love. I partnered with General Mills to create this delicious and easy pull-apart bread recipe using apples, cranberries and Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls.
One of my favorite things about fall, besides the fact that the temperatures here in Florida finally go below 80, is fall baking. There is nothing that fills my heart with more joy than the smell of warm baked apples and tart cranberries.
Baking delicious fall treats is my way of making my family feel loved and cozy during the cooler weather months. And also a great way for us to pretend that there is actually a fall season here in Florida. Hey, one cal always dream, right?
With just a few ingredients and minimal prep time, this apple cranberry monkey bread is sure to become one of your favorite fall treats. It’s apple pie taken to the next level. Sweet and gooey it combines that sweet apple pie sweetness with the tartness of cranberries.
This recipe is perfect as a dessert to share with family for holiday dinner or as a special fall brunch dis. I love that it tastes just like apple cranberry pie. But unlike a pie, this apple cranberry pull-apart bread is much easier to make. And because it’s made with Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls it can still be considered a breakfast recipe. So yes, you’re pretty much-having apple cranberry pie for breakfast. You’re welcome!
So start celebrating fall and all things holiday with this delicious recipe which is sure to make you the merrymaker in your family. Because what better way is there to spread joy than by cooking a delicious dish with love.
Easy Apple Cranberry Monkey Bread
- 2 13 oz cans Pillsbury Flaky Supreme Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and cut
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce (I make my own but you can use store-bought cranberry sauce)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Fresh cranberries and mint leaves for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F. Apply cooking spray to a 12 cup fluted tube cake pan.
- Set the icing from the cinnamon rolls aside.
- Separate each can of dough into rolls. Cut each roll into quarters.
- In a medium bowl toss half of the dough pieces with 2 tablespoons of sugar. Once they are well-coated place them in the pan.
- In the same bowl toss the remaining dough pieces with 2 tablespoons of sugar until well coated. Set aside.
- Mix the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar with the cinnamon and add to the apples, tossing to coat well.
- Add the cranberry sauce to the apple mixture and mix until combined.
- Add the apple and cranberry mixture to the pan.
- Top with the rest of the cinnamon roll dough pieces.
- Sprinkle with any remaining sugar and pour the melted butter over the top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until deep golden brown on top. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- To remove from pan run a knife around the age of the pan to loosen. Place a serving plate over the pan and turn over. Tap several times all around the pan to finish loosening it.
- Remove pan and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle reserved icing.
- Top with fresh cranberries and mint leaves. Serve warm.
- Garbanzos en Miel Recipe: Guatemalan Chickpea Dessert - March 27, 2023
- Bunny Ears Easter Freak Shake - March 26, 2023
- Galaxy Easter Eggs: Unique Easter Egg Decorating Idea - March 23, 2023
13 thoughts on “Easy Apple Cranberry Monkey Bread Recipe”
I adore fall baking! This Apple Cranberry Monkey Bread looks so delicious! Will definitely try making it this weekend!
Rico!!! This looks super delicious. Will love to try it.
Yummy! Looks amazing. Way to take a classic monkey bread recipe to the next level for the holidays. 🙂
Nnniiicceeeee…I love cinnamon+bread, put together! Switching things up with some apple, I get a good feeling, will even make it better.
O wow!1 this looks delicious!
I can already smell the holidays. Thanks for sharing
The taste of this bread looks really amazing and it makes me feel so excited to do this for my family.
i have never made it this way. looks amazing. i love me some monkey bread.
There’s nothing better than waking up on a cool morning and cuddling up by the fireplace with a warm mug of apple cider and the sweet smell of this monkey bread. Yumm!
Easy Apple Cranberry Monkey Bread sounds so nice. I want a slice! I want to make it on weekend.
What a good idea, to use cranberry and apple for monkey bread. It looks tasty too.
Looks so delicious and easy to make. I like how you decorated it too. So festive and perfect for the season!
Oh my gosh this is actually making me hungry! The apple is such a great touch to a classic recipe.
My son is a big fan of monkey bread — he might enjoy this! I can’t eat cranberries anymore so I would have to pass 🙁 It looks great!