This post was sponsored by Sparkling Ice as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
These low-calorie popsicles are so easy to make and are the perfect low-calorie snack or dessert for a warm summer day.
The days here in Florida just keep getting hotter but that doesn’t keep us from having fun outside. We’re making the best of the summer and finding ways to enjoy the outdoors and spending lots of time in our back yard.
This week we made some delicious popsicles using Sparkling Ice naturally flavored sparkling water. We used the orange mango flavor and combined it with fresh fruit flavor but you can use any of their delicious flavors to make your popsicles.
These mango, orange, and raspberry popsicles are a sweet and healthy treat, and they’re the perfect summer snack for everyone in the family. With only 3 ingredients, this recipe can be made in minutes, and it’s so simple, even young kids can help out.
Take Advantage of the Sparkling Ice Rewards Program
We always have Sparkling Ice naturally flavored sparkling water at home. Whether we’re relaxing in the back yard or enjoying a day trip to explore a local park or beach we always take Sparkling Ice with us.
I love that it has zero calories, zero carbs, and a delicious fizzy fruit taste, and Sparkling Ice is packed with vitamins & antioxidants. It comes in a great variety of real fruit flavors so there’s something for every taste and every occasion.
This summer we’re stocking up on our favorite Sparkling Ice flavors and taking advantage of the Sparkling Ice rewards program. Right now and until mid-August you can receive double points when you buy any Sparkling Ice products at Walmart and you can be entered for a chance to win a $250 Walmart gift card!
The Sparkling Ice rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn points when you purchase any of Sparkling Ice’s 18 delicious fizzy natural flavors. All you have to do is upload your receipt to earn points and the points can be used for different rewards. So don’t miss out! Stock up on your favorite Sparkling Ice drinks and take advantage of the Sparkling Ice rewards program!
Low-Calorie Orange Mango and Raspberry Popsicle Recipe
- Sparkling Ice naturally flavored sparkling water, orange mango flavor
- 1/4 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup mango chunks
- 1 popsicle mold
- popsicle sticks
1. Pour your favorite Sparkling Ice flavor into a popsicle mold.
2. Add chunks of fruit if you want. I used the Orange Mango Sparkling Ice and added raspberry and mango chunks to the popsicles.
3. Put the lid on and place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes or until the popsicles thicken enough so that when you insert the sticks the sticks don’t sink into your popsicles.
4. Place the sticks into the slots of your popsicle mold leaving at least a couple of inches of the stick outside of the mold.
5. Freeze for at least 6 hours.
6. To unmold, place molds in warm water (not hot) for 20-30 seconds and the popsicles will slide right off.