This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ManCaveMovieNight #CollectiveBias
You can buy the the movies by hovering over the photo and clicking on the items you want to purchase! It’s that easy!
Christmas shopping can be stressful, especially when you don’t know what to get. I will let you in on a little secret: if you have a movie-loving guy on your list he’s sure to love Venom and Equalizer 2. Both of them are great action-packed movies that would make an excellent addition to anyone’s movie collection. For me a movie has to have lots of action and be entertaining. I watch movies so that I can disconnect and immerse myself in a different universe. I loved Venom (keep reading to find out why) and I am so excited about the Venom Retro Action Figure movie gift set available at Walmart on Blu-ray starting 12/18/18. It’s got over an hour of extended content and special features!! Let’s keep things real: movie critics often have no idea of what people want in a movie. When I get home from work I want to sit back, relax and watch a movie that’s got lots of action, fantastic special effects and is fun to watch and Venom checks off all of those boxes! I thought the movie was pure awesomeness and here’s why:
- Venom is not a hero and he’s not a villain. The world has enough superheroes and Venom brings something fresh and different.
- The movie is action packed from beginning to end so you’re hooked from the start.
- Although Venom is a Marvel character, the movie can stand on its own without having to see other Marvel movies. You’ll still be able to see this movie and understand everything that’s happening because it’s a completely stand-alone movie.
- The movie is fun to watch! I love movies with a bit of dark comedy and I really enjoyed the weirdly hilarious relationship between Eddie Brock and his alien symbiote.
- Tom Hardy gives a stellar performance as Eddie Brock/Venom. He’s charming, bizarre, and oddly compelling and I can’t wait to see more of him in this role. Yes, I’m ready for a sequel.
- If you were already a fan of the Venom comics character you’ll love the movie as it does a great job of bringing him to life. And if you had never heard of Venom before you’ll still have a great time watching the movie because it’s entertaining, action-packed and fun.
- The special effects are great and really entertaining!
- Venom is a fun and immersive action-packed ride and it’s sure to become one of those movies that I love to watch over and over again because it’s fun and exciting to watch.
Kicking back with a bucket of popcorn and having a great time watching a symbiotic monster break havoc while he also kinda wins your heart is exactly what I need to relax and disconnect.
Venom is without a doubt one of the most entertaining movies I’ve watched this year and that is what it’s all about! I would totally recommend this movie as a fantastic gift for any guy on your Christmas gift list. And while you’re at it make sure you pair it with another great action movie “The Equalizer 2” with Denzel Washington in his most badass role yet, now available at Walmart. Venom Retro Action Figure movie gift set and Walmart Exclusive Equalizer 1 and Equalizer 2 movie collection on Blu-ray make the perfect gifts or stocking stuffers this holiday season.
- Keto Hot Dog and Egg Tacos - October 4, 2021
- Soccer Snack Board - April 8, 2021
- Cilantro Lime Butter Salmon Sheet Pan Fajitas - February 22, 2021
21 thoughts on “The Perfect Stocking Stuffers for Any Guy on Your Christmas List”
Great list! My fiancée is obserwith video games so I think that was a great call! Men can be fickle lol.
I haven’t seen Venom yet but I just added it on my list. I have heard so many great things about this movie.
Looks like a great stocking stuffer, I know a couple boys in my life that would love this, It’s nice a compact to fit in stocking bringing joy to anyone’s life who loves watching action packed movies.
I follow. I love. I read. I see. All that is Marvel, but I must be sincere Venom I do not like it and I think even with the film adaptation did not do a great job although I admit that Tom Hardy as a choice was perfect!!!!!
Thanks for the review of these movies. Will def be checking them out!
I don’t disagree with this at all. Good Movies are always a great gift. There’s something so comforting about a movie night at home with family. That is something I definitely enjoy
What a great idea for the guy in your life. Movie night is always a hit in our home.
Honestly we haven’t watched Venom. We already have a copy but we just haven’t watched it, I don’t know why.
Those do like good movies. My husband would like Venom. Movies always make a great stocking stuffer! My husband and I enjoy movie nights at our house.
I am currently happily single, but I see how these are good picks for “your guy.” I’d also enjoy some of these myself, lol.
Who doesn’t love a good movie in their stocking!? And it comes at the perfect time of year – it is freezing here and sitting around watching movies is a great way to spend a day 🙂
It’s nice to get a guy’s perspective on what you’d like for Christmas. These are both movies my husband would enjoy for sure. Thanks for letting us in on the male wishlist. 🙂
My husband loves everything about Marvel so this is a real gift list for him. I’m sure he and kids will enjoy Venom.
I love movies and they make a great gift. I am sure these are good suggestions for a guy.
This is certainly a great surprise for him. Perhaps next time partner it with a couple more beers. That makes the experience better.
My husband loves Tom Hardy and we talked about going to see Venom, but never did! We’ll definitely have to watch this movie 🙂
I completely agree and say, YES to both of these movies as well! I also giggled, because we both have yorkies!
Venom was the watch for me last month I enjoyed it so much …it needed more action tho.. Haven’t watched to the equalizer definitely feel I should check it out
I’ve been so curious about this movie but I can’t find time to watch. Looks like I will be watching this with my Dad soon then. Lol.
Wow..this is such a great stocking stuffer. I am sure my husband and kids will definitely enjoy watching venom. Thanks for the idea.
Its said movies not a movie.
Its still a great a great watch though.
I reccomend it!