This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and Colgate-Palmolive® and Scotch-Brite®. All opinions are mine alone. #GreatTeamEasyClean
This delicious berries and mango french toast casserole with chocolate drizzle is the perfect Sunday brunch dish. This is one of my favorite breakfast casseroles. Leave it in the fridge overnight and just pop it into the oven in the morning for a quick and amazing breakfast dish that is sure to please everyone.
We’ve been cooking a lot lately with the kids and breakfast casseroles like this overnight french toast casserole. And all that cooking and baking means a lot of dirty dishes which has motivated me to look for products that clean better and easier. So I thought I would share not only this delicious french toast recipe but also my secret for cleaning baked-on food.
My Secret for Cleaning Casserole Dishes Easily
I’m happy to report that I have found the perfect products for cleaning tough messes! The combination of Palmolive® Ultra Strength and Scotch-Brite® Advanced Scrub Dots Non-Scratch Scrubbers is my go-to for cleaning messes such as baked-on sauces, melted cheese, chocolate, etc.
Click the image below to add the products directly to your Walmart Online Grocery shopping cart.
The combination of Palmolive® and Scotch-Brite® Non-Scratch Scrub Dots is the perfect solution to clean up tough messes allowing for an easy and quick clean up. It’s ideal to tackle baked-on food and works great on stainless-steel cookware.
Palmolive® Ultra Strength concentrated liquid dish soap formula instantly cuts through grease and it even removes stuck-on food, great for when the kids forget to do the dishes! It’s got effective cleaning power to take on tough messes yet it’s soft on my hands so I don’t need to wear gloves when washing the dishes.
And I am so excited to have discovered Scotch-Brite® Advanced Scrub Dots Scrubbers, this is without a doubt my favorite sponge. It has great scrubbing power, anti-microbial† protection for the sponge, resists odors, and dries fast while rinsing clean easily without trapping food. The best part is that it’s safe for non-stick cookware so I don’t have to worry about anyone ruining my pots and pans.
Now that I’ve shared with you how the secret to cleaning your casserole dishes easily let’s get to that yummy french toast recipe!
Berries and Mango French Toast Casserole With Chocolate Drizzle
- 10-12 cups brioche bread, about 10 slices
- 6 large eggs
- 1 ¾ cups almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups berries, I used blueberries and raspberries
- 1/2 cup mango, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons whipping creal
- Grease a 9″x13″ casserole.
- Cut up the brioche bread into cubes and add half of the bread to the casserole. Sprinkle some of the berries and mango pieces.
- Add more bread cubes until the casserole is about ¾ filled.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Pour the egg mixture into the casserole.
- Top with the rest of the berries and mango pieces.
- Cover the casserole and refrigerate for four hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let stand while you make the chocolate sauce.
- In a microwave-safe bowl combine the chocolate chips and whipping cream. Heat for 30-45 seconds or until the chocolate has melted. Mix well until you have a thick chocolate sauce.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the casserole and serve warm.
Not only is this delicious berries and mango french toast breakfast casserole easy to make, cleanup is also easy when you use Palmolive® Ultra Strength Concentrated Liquid Dish Soap and Scotch-Brite® Advanced Scrub Dots Scrubbers.
You can get Palmolive® Ultra Strength and Scotch-Brite® Advanced Scrub Dots Scrubbers at your local Walmart or order them online for pickup or delivery. I always order using Walmart Online Grocery to pick up at the store, it’s so convenient and quick!
†Contains an antimicrobial agent that protects the product from bacterial odors.