This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Nestle La Lechera and DiMe Media. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
These no-bake skinny key lime cheesecake cups are easy to make and light!
It’s summer and its hot outside, the last thing you want to do is turn on the oven. Summer time in Florida is not summer key lime pie. My kids who inherited the love of all things tart from me loves key lime pie so they were thrilled to help me in the kitchen to make a no-bake version of key lime cheesecake that is creamy, sweet and refreshing.
This is the perfect summertime dessert, it won’t leave you feeling guilty and that the entire familia can enjoy it! It’s so easy you can prepare this with the kids. I also love that this dessert is made with Nestle La Lechera sweetened condensed milk as this was one of my favorite treats as a kid back in Guatemala. My mother and grandmother both used it all the time to make all of my favorite desserts like arroz con leche, flan de coco and even paletas (or popsicles)!
We really love creating recipes together as a family and spending time in the kitchen experimenting or making family recipes, specially dessert recipes because what sweetness unites, no one can separate.
No-Bake Skinny Key Lime Cheesecake Cups
- 6 glass cups
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 oz. (or ½ cup) light cream cheese, Softened
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- 1 14oz Nestle La Lechera sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp lime zest
- Light whipped cream
- Lime slices for garnish
- Raspberries for garnish
- Place about 1/3 cup of crumbs into the bottom each cup and to form a crust.
- With an electric blender mix together cream cheese, lime juice, condensed milk and lime zest.
- Divided the cheesecake key lime mixture evenly between all the cups.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Garnish with a dollop of light whipped cream, a lime slice, a raspberry and additional lime zest.
These skinny key lime cheesecake cups look great and are perfect for summer cookouts and get-togethers! They are delicious and look beautiful and no one will suspect you spent only minutes making them.
This summer Nestle La Lechera is encouraging you to share easy-to-prepare no bake desserts to enjoy all summer long. Right now you can enter to win fantastic prizes by sharing your own easy no-bake recipe on Instagram using Nestle La Lechera products and the #LaLecheraNoBake hashtag to win great prizes. More info about the sweepstakes here.