I was asked by Carusele to participate in the #LaurasLean campaign, sponsored by Laura’s Lean. Although I have been compensated, all opinions are my own.
This delicious and healthy recipe for spicy chipotle beef taco stuffed avocados is an easy low-carb, high-protein healthy meal that comes together in only 15 minutes. Made with Laura’s Lean Ground Beef and fresh natural ingredients it’s an easy meal perfect for busy weeknights.
I’m all about making delicious healthy recipes that don’t require slaving in the kitchen. That is why this recipe for taco stuffed avocados is one of my favorites. I make it at least a couple of times a month and it’s perfect for when I don’t have a lot of time to cook. And the best part is that this recipe is delicious and also good for you!
To make this recipe even healthier I used Laura’s Lean 92% lean ground beef. Unlike most other “natural” beef, Laura’s Lean products is a “Never Ever” offering, meaning that Laura’s Lean protein is sourced from suppliers that raise their cattle without ever using added hormones or antibiotics and are always vegetarian fed.
There are so many benefits when you use Laura’s Lean ground beef in your recipes! And because Laura’s Lean meets such strict USDA standards to qualify as lean you know that each 4oz serving of Laura’s Lean ground beef contains less than 10g of fat, 4.5g or less of saturated fat and less than 95mg of cholesterol per 100g serving.
The taste of the spicy, warm beef taco filling with the freshness and smoothness of the avocado are a match made in heaven.
If your kids don’t like spicy food, or if you don’t like spicy food, (I’m not judging) you can omit the chipotle. And you can always have the chipotle powder at the table so everyone can add as much or as little as they like.
Spicy Chipotle Beef Taco Stuffed Avocado Recipe
- 1lb Laura’s Lean 92% lean ground beef
- 5 Hass avocados
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup tomato, finely diced
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder (you can use more or less depending on how spicy you like your food)
- Queso fresco
- chives for garnish
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook the ground beef until browned. Stir and crumble the beef as it cooks.
- Drain and add the taco seasoning, chipotle powder and water according to the taco seasoning’s instructions. Stir to combine.
- Simmer until the sauce thickens and remove meat from heat.
- Transfer cooked meat to a bowl and add tomato and onion. Mix well.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit.
- You can make the hole a bit larger using a spoon. Reserve the avocado you spoon out to make guacamole.
- Spoon the taco mixture into the avocados.
- Sprinkle with queso fresco and garnish with chives.
- Serve immediately.
When you choose Laura’s Lean Ground Beef, you’re choosing great taste and great nutrition. What could be better? That is why I switched to Laura’s Lean!
Laura’s Lean Ground Beef is a smart and delicious choice for you and your family. You can find Laura’s Lean Ground Beef near you by checking out their Store Locator.
- Keto Hot Dog and Egg Tacos - October 4, 2021
- Soccer Snack Board - April 8, 2021
- Cilantro Lime Butter Salmon Sheet Pan Fajitas - February 22, 2021
13 thoughts on “Spicy Beef Taco Stuffed Avocado”
I really like the idea of this recipe also because I personally would combine the avocado in an interesting way considering that it doesn’t make me crazy…
I must make this! I do love my avocados, so this is the meal for me. Plus I’m all about spicy foods!
What a unique way to use avocados. This is something that I need to make.
This looks great. I never thought of stuffing am avocado but it seems brilliant! Being a vegetarian, I’d probably have to substitute beef with something else, but such a great idea!!
I love stuffing foods in avocado. I’ve done is with tuna but never with meat. I love the idea of making a spicy taco in an avocado.
These look amazing! Tacos and avocados…some of our favorites. I will have t try this recipe. Thanks for sharing!
I love this recipe so much! Every single ingredient sounds amazing, I’ll definitely be adding this to my list of things to try!
These sound absolutely INCREDIBLE! I need to try these!
Wow.. thank tou for this post. I love this recipe so much!
Wow… Thank you for this post. I love this recipe so much!
Makes sense. 9jacase greets you.
Makes sense. 9jacase greets you. I love this recipe. Growing up is a Bae.
i like this content