Bring a touch of the season and holiday into your home with this cute DIY Easter egg basket decoration. This bunny and Easter egg-themed basket is more modern-looking. I combined the Bunny and Easter egg theme in this adorable project that will match our home but is also fun for kids to make.
Easter is the perfect time to let a little spring into the house and decorate in celebration of the holiday. Of course, everyone paints eggs during Easter, or if you are like us, makes lots of cascarones to add some fun to our Easter celebrations. However, you aren’t just limited to pastel eggs and furry bunnies. You can bring some Easter decor that is a little out of the box (and not out of the Paz Easter decorating kit box, either!).
If you aren’t a fan of Easter colors, you can always use bold and bright tones or something earthy, like our Easter Bunny egg project. Whatever you decide, bring a touch of the season and holiday into your home for family decorating fun and a new look to your decor.
How To Make DIY Easter Egg Basket:
- Green cardboard
- Brown cardboard
- Little basket
- Three wooden eggs (I found some at Michaels or Target)
- White glue
- Easter theme ribbon
- Black fine marker
- Green moss
A simple way to create ears and little feet.
Cut ears and feet for bunnies.
Use a fine black marker for the eyes, nose, and mouth.
Cut fine strips for the green grass and put all elements together.
Other Easter Ideas You Will Love
- 10 Kid-Friendly Easter Party Ideas: From adorable party favors, fun party activities, and Easter party foods, these kid-friendly party ideas will help you create a unique Easter party your kids will remember for years to come.
- Fun Easter Basket Ideas For Boys: Lots of Easter basket ideas for boys of all ages, and you’re sure to find something your little one will love. From slime and candy to Star Wars and Marvel-themed Easter baskets, there is something for everyone.
- Latino-Inspired Easter Eggs: These Latino-inspired Easter egg creations are a super cute and colorful way to make your baskets pop. They are so much fun that your kids will love decorating them!
- Easter-themed DIY Window Clings: If you and your littles can trace, you can create these beautiful Easter (or Spring or any holiday) window clings. Let your creativity run free, and decorate your home with easy, not-so-messy clings!
- Fun And Easy Easter Crafts For Kids: You’ll love all these adorable crafts on the list – from cute spring animals to Easter egg projects, there’s something for everyone! Your kids will love these fun Easter crafts.
Let us know if you have a fun and easy way to decorate the house for Easter.