This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FDNewBeauty #CollectiveBias We are all aware of the importance of leading an active lifestyle, but that doesn’t mean you have to spend lots of time in a stuffy gym. Outdoor exercise is not only free, and often easier to fit into your busy schedule, it can also be more fun and offer some advantages over working out indoors. The weather is sunny, the sky is blue and with the longer days, it’s easy to find time to work out outdoors. From running or walking around your neighborhood to working out at the park to activities like hiking or kayaking during the weekend there are a lot of ways to be active. And working out outdoors has lots of benefits: there are no membership fees, you get to breath cleaner air, and getting close to nature helps you relieve stress. An active lifestyle requires an antiperspirant deodorant that provides a high level of protection. That is why use Suave Mens Active Sport Antiperspirant Deodorant. This invisible solid antiperspirant deodorant is easy to apply, goes on clear and keeps me dry and odorless all day long. It comes in two great scents; Extra Fresh and Active Sport. Suave Mens Antiperspirant Deodorant provides long-lasting, 48-hour sweat & odor protection with a fresh, manly scent that doesn’t overpower. I like that I can stay dry and smell great. We always use Suave products at home because it’s a brand that combines great quality with great value. Be sure to check out this site for great Family Dollar Smart Coupons.
Tips for Exercising Outdoors During Summer
Exercising outdoors is good for you and fun but there are some things you need to take into consideration to get the most of your outdoor workout and stay safe. Here are some of my favorite tips and trips for a great outdoor workout this summer.
- Start drinking water before your workout. Drink one or two glasses of water before heading outdoors.
- Take drinking breaks. Schedule drinking breaks every 15 minutes even if you’re not feeling thirsty.
- Freeze your water bottle. To keep your water cool for a longer period of time fill it halfway and freeze overnight, then top it off with fresh cold water before leaving. I always bring at least two water bottles and do this with both.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen. Apply it 30 minutes before sun exposure. Look for sweat resistant sunscreen and reapply every hour or two.
- Choose the right clothes. Always wear a hat to protect your face from the sun and choose clothing that breathes and wicks moisture.
- Timing is important. Avoid being outdoors during the hottest hours of the day. I schedule workouts at the park early in the morning or in the evening when most of the outdoor workout equipment is shaded.
- Plan for shade. Pick trails or activities that provide shade and make sure to look for shade when taking a break. The less time you spend under direct sunlight the better.
- Don’t forget to warm up and cool down. Whether you’re trail running, kayaking or training outdoors be sure to stretch, warm up and cool down avoid injuries.
I shop at Family Dollar at least a couple of times per month. They have a lot of the same high-quality personal care and beauty brands we trust and use regularly, but for a great value. It’s great to know we’re getting quality products and saving just by buying them at Family Dollar. I get Suave Mens Active Sport Antiperspirant Deodorant at Family Dollar along with everything I need to make my outdoor workouts better from sunscreen to bug repellant. Now you can save even more shopping at Family Dollar by using Family Dollar Smart Coupons.